Pageviews past week

Monday, June 24, 2019

Complexe Pedagogique Integre-Zamrane


This is a school about an hour's drive from Marrakech where LDS Charities has invested funding for pre-school teacher training.  It was founded by a family organization.  I will post separately about them!


Posing with partners and teachers



An abnormally well-stocked (for Morocco) library, but it needs more!!










I picked these two out as my  "super models".  They were not afraid of me at all.




Our new friend, Alil, with some of his English students--they were very shy.  We'll have to go back with games and treats!


Little ones making their way home after school down a long dusty road











No comments:

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley