I have many questions. No answers. And there I will stop. There stoppeth I. She halts. She's mute. She's clammed up. No more. Nada.
The rest is topic for a roadtrip. Call me if you're up for it.
- Paco is right in the middle of his annual fall canning frenzy. I'm fully expecting to come home to a jar of ex-Mugsy parts on the counter--canning gone terribly wrong.
- Snow. Tomorrow. In high places. Like Brrrrrrrrrr Lake.
- How many months after someone passes do you stop reaching for the phone to call them? sheesh...
- A big big surprise is arriving in the mail for my 5th graders tomorrow. They have no clue.
- We had payday at school today. Everyone earns $2 a week for jobs performed. My banker is very very good at his job. He suggested today that we give some raises. I was thinking more along the lines of a fake hurricane victims' fund. They're all socking money away for a pre-Christmas silent auction. I may rock their boats just a little along the way. mwahhhh...
- I wonder at what point my Mucinex is going to take over.
- Fire drill tomorrow at 10:10. First and only place I've ever received an invitation to a firedrill! They've taken all the spunk out of it!
- I have a student who has been doing class pet research. She's found a couple of hedgehogs in Illinois that she assures me will meet us halfway. Ah, the optimism of youth. A couple of geography lessons will shake that right out of her unfortunately.
- Paco shows up every Monday as Monseur Hadd complete with a French beret, French children's songs, and bon bons. Today he brought a recipe from Ratatoullie for a French cake that needed to be reduced to 1/6th its size. I sit in the back.
- I don't want to talk about my Subaru.
- Christmas Eve is 3 months away.
- I had to google how many weeks in a year today.