Pageviews past week

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Making These! Get Yours!


The Banners! Not daughters-in-law or babies! These birthday banners make perfect family gifts for Christmas or year round. See me for details. I'm earning money for European travel next summer! Incidentally, as I'm posting this, I look out the window to the north. Our llama family is all standing on a large dirt mound (llamas like to change points of view also apparently) with their noses poised north. Most of the time they play "King of Bunker Hill" there and aggressively boot each other off, but today they're perfectly happy to share.

No comments:

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley