Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Day's Agenda

LIGHTS! CAMERA! GIGGLES! PUPPETEERS

Do you ever wake up with an immediate mental weight loading you down? I had to catch myself today with the thought, "But maybe something really great will happen today! Get up and chance it!" So here's what's going down today: put up curtains that I sewed into the night yesterday on puppet theatre,take easel from my classroom to puppet show venue, find four paint sticks for props, create a set of dentures to be used in a dog puppet's mouth, pick up all 7 puppeteers and stage a dress rehearsal, take puppeteers for ice cream because I promised, sponge paint "Lights! Camera! Giggles!" on 7 little shirts, test microphones with Wayne the sound man, clean my sty of a house, and finish off the day by judging a Little Miss Bear Lake contest (ages 3-11) tonight. All I really want to do is read. What's on your agenda today???

2 comments:

eileen c said...

Eye Doctors and Post Office...

Jill said...

WOW! And I thought I was busy! Sarah is coming today. We will have to bring the kidlets out to watch your puppet show. The little boys will love it, I'm sure.

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley