Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Winterized Hole

KA-CHING!!! Chalk up another picture perfect weekend in our favorite getaway. "Winter, spring, summer, or fall....all ya gotta do is call, and I'll be there!"



It's challenging to take Paco seriously in his "DigEm" hat--it brings out the dragon in him. What you CAN'T see is the naan and basil hummus he made and packed in for lunch. We have this new awesome flat cast iron flatbread pan he was trying out. Do not confuse THAT day with the one when he brewed up a crock of homemade saurkraut because cabbage was on sale. And I am a mere mindbender...

Oh and this bear was getting a bath in Albertson's too. I think I heard an audible "A little lower and to the left", but I could have been mistaken.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So is this a petrified bear found in the Tetons??

Mad Hadder said...

Yeah, right, Shelly. He rotates with a petrified kangaroo.

Shelly said...

touche

Tracy Giles said...

I'm starting to forget what snow looks like!!!! I love your pictures. We can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley