Pageviews past week

Monday, September 15, 2014

"Round Round, Get Around, I Get Around!"

 
"Yeah, get around round round-- I get around!"


"From town to town!"


"Get around round round I get get around!  I get around!"



"I'm a real cool head! I'm making lots of bread!"


 










"I'm getting bugged driving up and down the same old strip."


-----"I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip!  I get around!"


We think this is sugar cane.  They peel off the outer layer with a large knife and then put it through that machine in the middle, and then (as evidenced by the cup stack) drink it!



Car seat!  For Season.  Who says Baby #3 necessitates a new car?


 A shoutout to my favorite dog who had to stay in the U.S. even though this could totally have been a genealogy mission for him!  Incidentally, shih tzus are basically unheard of here.  Mugsy would not only have had to explain WHO he was, he would have had to produce copious paperwork authenticating his roots as to WHAT he was!  Furthermore, he'd have probably had to relinquish some blood  to complete strangers, pee in a cup (a trick on three legs,,,), AND bear things!!!  Shudder....


 "I get around, yeah WOOOOOOOO!"
 
 
"My buddies and me are getting real well known.  Yeah, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone!  I get around!" 
 

"Wah wa ooo.  Wah wa ooo.  Wah wa ooh.  Wah wa oo.  Wah wa ooo. Wah wa ooo.  Ah...."

6 comments:

Season said...

Okay, I'm sold. Forget the new car! And we already have a plastic purple chair on hand...it'll be perfect. We can just strap it to the hood of the car or something. And I LOVED all the other pictures from your other posts! You guys are having such a wild adventure!

Shelly said...

Are all these your original pictures??

Mad Hadder said...

Original? Yup. Why? They aren't all that wonderful. I'm going to start using the slr. The balloon one came from the Criddles.

AngelaB said...

Loving the pictures and commentary! We laughed at the thought of you cooking chicken's feet...we've seen you eat those before ya' know! Enjoy your adventure! How goes the teaching?

Tracy Giles said...

LOVE all the pictures!! So fun! Keep them coming . .

Patti said...

So impressed by the creativity of getting things and people from one place to another!

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley