Okay you're on your honor. Take the quiz, record your score., and email me the results after I post the answers tomorrow. High winner gets a secret prize. Not quite Pioneer Woman's $500 giftcards but nevertheless worth the participation. Ready?
Answer Pool: 25, cheese, more than 200, 8, flame thrower, New Dawn, Switzerland, baskets, potty chairs, summer clothes, Cokeville women, nearly 12, wood, GPS has revealed that the vast majority of cows graze facing north or south, new plates.
Use all answers and only once!
1. What did the UPS man deliver to our house yesterday?
2. How many hours did I spend cleaning my house (more or less)?
3. What did I return to my friend Les at City Hall?
4. How many flies did I kill yesterday?
5. What phone topic did my friend Vicki and I discuss?
6. How many windows did I wash yesterday?
7. What has now taken up residence in our bathtub?
8. What topic did I discuss with some strangers at Broulim's yesterday?
9. At the end of the day, Paco went in search of ____________________.
10. What did I stuff into a big black garbage bag for storage?
11. What did I deliver to my classroom yesterday?
12. How many guests came to my house for dinner last night?
13. What moved FINALLY from the trunk of my van into the house?
14. What "breaking news" was one of the topics of the dinner party?
15. I had momentary panic but then relaxed when I realized the phone call was just about________________________.
There you go. Answers tomorrow. I'm totally about the honor system here. BUT you must enter into my comments that you are, in fact, playing-- to be eligible.