Here you go!! Good luck!
1. Flame thrower--I think Paco has it in mind to zap a few migrating birds!
2. Nearly 12--But I'd rather have been reading.
3. New Dawn--as in What's-the-big-fat-hairy-deal-with-these-vampire-books??????
4. 200--But technically I lost count around 145.
5. Cokeville Women---I can't believe how many of you wanted to use that for EVERY answer!!
6. 8--very sticky from some aphids in our trees and so long overdue--like since May!!!!!!!!!!
7. Baskets!!! I think I got you on that one. Actually the whole bathroom is full of sewing stuff. My sewing room project is sooooo slow.
8. Switzerland--Tourists from Interlaken!!! I want to say I'M from Interlaken!!! Boo hoo. We seem to have an abundance of European tourists passing through taking advantage of Fall travel discounts and an obvious lack of charming U.S. kids. I met some cool Flemish visitors on Saturday also. They wrote me out a list of all the places NOT to miss in Belgium.
9. Wood--Cokeville Women....sheesh you guys.
10. Summer clothes--Actually because our summer season here lasts just a couple of weeks, these clothes have been in the family for almost 150 years.
11. Cheese!!! I can't keep in it. The kids LOVE it. Cheese and water.
12. 25--Oh yes! And delightful they were to be sure.
13. New plates--from a yard sale--such a killer deal! Out with the very old and in with the new!
14. GPS cows--Anybody get that one? Do you think we should be doing likewise? Eating facing north or south, that is?
15. Potty chairs--Shelly called in the middle of the day. I momentarily thought something was wrong! It seems Charlie (probably smack dab in the middle of his "anal stage" (according to Freud) wants to do the potty thing. Go Charlie!
Well there you are! Zap me your totals--one point per correct answer. Thanks for playing!