Here are twenty things that may surprise you about me even if you think you know me:
1. I usually read between 15 and 20 books at a time.
2. I have NOT read past the third Harry Potter book--go ahead, kick me.
3. I have lost a toenail every summer for the last 6 years due to hiking extravaganza gone wild.
4. I don't drink milk.
5. I've only been REALLY lost once.
6. I feel about 16 inside. The graying temples and neck thing REALLY throw me off!
7. I have a recurring dream and wouldn't you like to know what it is????
8. I have been in love 6 times.
9. Once I slammed my glasses down into the bathtub because I was mad. Then I told my mom they "fell off my nose." Do you think they have internet in heaven so I can finally settle this with my mom?
10. Once I backed our Subaru into a tree but I told my husband, "Wow, I don't know WHERE that dent came from."
11. I have never ever cheated but as just admitted (#'s 9 and 10) I have lied.
12. I was a chronic hitchhiker one summer in my Jackson Hole days. During one of those escapades I rode in a car for about 3 hours seated between two guys from New Mexico, and I think that it was probably marijuana that I passed back and forth to them. Naiive. Dumb. Lucky to still be alive. Fun?........
13. After all this time I STILL can't do my hair.
14. I've watched Anne of Green Gables probably 62 times, and I still cry when Gilbert touches Anne's hair and calls her "Carrots".
15. A good percentage of the gifts I give originate at thrift stores, but I make sure they are impecably imperceptable as such.
16. I sang "You Can't Get a Man With a Gun" at the top of my lungs when I was on the riding lawn mower the other night.
17. I really want some chickens.
18. When I'm all alone, I waste vast vast amounts of time and then feel shabbily about it.
19. I will walk across huge cities for a perfect macaroon.
20. In my previous life I lived in Manhattan. I think I made jewelry down in Soho, but that part is still unclear. Now I'm working out some bad Karma in seventh grade.