Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In Counting

How many days before whatever has been scratching scratching gives up the ghost???? It's been well over two weeks. Last year Paco had to extract a bird from our dryer vent. I have blocked out the status of that bird when he took it out. This intruder just keeps scratching scratching.

Mugsy is at large. I hope he comes home. He got spooked off by a storm this afternoon. Oh, how I hope he comes home...

Yesterday I helped my 92 year old aunt sift through some clothes in her closet in the name of de-junking. She held up a beautiful white blouse, commented that she'd just washed it, and then concluded by saying we could bury her in it!! Bury???? Who said anything about dying???? Am I the only one there who isn't designating burial clothes??????

Scratching scratching...Tonight it feels kind of like it's under my feet a ways down. Could that be?

2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I'll send Tag over to check out the scratching :) We miss you. You and Grandpa were in Harrison's prayers tonight. I love listening to a two year old say a prayer. So sweet.

theriddle said...

Marilyn, I am so glad you made it back to Bear Lake, it was great riding with you. Thanks for helping to pay for gas too! I'm just now getting around to cleaning out my purse and found your blog info! Thanks for adding me on goodreads! Joanie

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley